Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Modern Quilts Unlimited

Just yesterday, I received the latest issue of MOdern Quilts Unlimited Magazine...
...and I'm in it!

'Craving a Little Sunshine' is one of my favorite quilts ever. I made it almost a year ago, when my husband requested that I make a quilt for our family cottage. The inspiration came from the snow covered landscape seen through a wall of window we have at the cottage, 

the green patches mimicking the green grass peaking through the snow. 


When I showed hubby the final result, he said he didn't like it. 


He said it was crooked. 


Obviously he doesn't read my blog.  


It might just end up at the cottage anyway.

You can see more pictures of it on my flickr page.

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's a wonderful quilt. I'm sure many magazine readers will be inspired by it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, it's lovely! Silly husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this quilt! Congrats on being in the mag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember this quilt when you first showed it and I loved it then as I do now! Congrats on being featured! Ps- are you going to quiltcon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the hint of green and the wonkiness. It is always fun to know where the inspiration came from. Congratulation again for the publication!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on being in the magazine Cinzia. It's a lovely sunshine-y quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. funny comment from husband! ;) Gotta love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the quilt and congrats on the publication.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All I can do is laugh out loud and say "welcome to my life". My fiance hates the more modern quilts that I make! Oh well. I love them!

    ReplyDelete