Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Have you seen it?

The much anticipated premier issue of Modern Quilts Unlimited Magazine arrived in the mailbox yesterday:

And I'm in it!

My quilted table runner is the first project in the magazine. It's super quick and easy to make, I promise! Do let know if you try it out. I would love to see it in other colors or with print fabrics too!




It's a privilege to be featured alongside some really great designers whose blogs I read regularly like: Faith Jones, Jacquie Gering, Alexandra Ledgerwood, Alissa Haight Carlton, and Angela Walters, to name  a few.









13 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Congratulations, Cinzia! I'm going to have to look out for a copy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    This looks a fabulous magazine! Is it going to be available in the UK??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Where can I get a copy!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah so exciting to be published, well done! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!!! Congrats-- what fantastic news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! This magazine is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete