Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Scrap quilt, Done

Have you been following along with the Scrap Attack Quilt Along on Flickr?  If you have lots of scraps, and you probably do, head on over there and you'll be inpired by how others are using their scraps to create some amazing quilts.

I have actually just finished taking a scrap class at Courtepointe Claire and here's a scrap quilt I made as a result:


The final layout of the quilt was inspired by this scrappy quilt.
BACK

One of my favorite parts of this quilt is the scrappy binding:
Thanks to my instructor for suggesting it!

This one's going to my niece. Happy Birthday Martina!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty! You know how smitten I always get with scrap quilts.... swoon... and I love that even the binding is scrappy. Your niece will love it, Cinzia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. love the heart on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I like the quilting and love the gray and yellow surrounding your fabulous scraps! :)

    ReplyDelete