Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Modern Quilt Guild in Montreal!

Josee Carrier, who blogs at The Charming Needle,and I have started a Montreal Chapter of the Modern Quilt Guild!

The Modern Quilt Guild button
Started in 2009 in Los Angeles, the original Modern Quilt Guild has helped modern quilting make tremendous gains in popularity. It now boasts over 100 chapters all over the world and we want to be a part of it! 


If you live in the Montreal Area and you want to be a part of it please check out our website: http://montrealmodernquiltguild.webs.com/
Feel free to contact Josee or I if you want more information.  We will be glad to answer any questions you may have.


2 comments:

  1. Great news, Cinzia! Now if only I lived in your area... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very exciting to hear that you and Josee are starting up a Montreal MQG! I founded the Vancouver MQG and I wish you all the best as you get going!

    ReplyDelete