Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mug Rug: Sent and Received!

I finally got the go ahead from my scrap mama to send out my mug rug to my partner. This was the fourth round in the Scrappy Mug Rug Swap, but only my first time participating.  There was so much variety and inspiration to pull from! I really enjoyed the process.

I also made a little something extra for my partner.  I've been wanting to try some hoop art for a while and decided to make this:
I just used the leftover scraps from the mug rug package.  I hope my partner likes it! 

This week I also received my mug rug from my swap partner!


Shirley (a.k.a.freidasew) sent me this beautiful package.  Thank You Shirley, you are very generous! What I like most about the mug rug is the impeccable craftsmanship!  Shirley is obviously a very talented quilter!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much Cindia!!! I really really love what you made :) Trust me, no coffee is going on this thing... definitely not... !

    ReplyDelete