Thursday, May 5, 2011

Helping to Spread Some Happiness!

As suggested by Emily, a fellow blogger, I am spreading the word about some great things going on blog land.  In recent post, I mentioned that I will be taking part in a fundraiser for three local hospitals in the Montreal Area.  Do go and check out their blog to find out all there is to know about it. Julia, the organizer has done a fabulous job rounding up a great group of local business women and an amazing list of sponsors for the raffle.  Here is a sampling of the things I will be selling:



 I am also donating this pillow for the raffle


and I hope to have time to make something more.

Thanks Emily for setting a great example!  Now take the lead yourself and show us some bloggy goodness! I'm sure there's alot more out there! Be sure to link back to this post and to Emily's to let us know what you're up to!

1 comment:

  1. That pillow is great for a raffle! I think it's awesome that you are participating in the fundraiser! I think you'll do great and it will be a huge help for the cause! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete